Wednesday, March 5, 2008
i looked like malay fr my photo ??someone just told me on msn .haha .alr got 2person say le .den that time got another person said i dun look like chi but dunno look like wad also .lol .

i ate 2ferrero just now .now i feel like eating alot .
i want chocolates !ferrero !

boring .just now chatting with frens ,using friendster and here blogging .today gort 3posts le .

it's driving me crazy !angryangryangry !
you got someone to care for you le ma ,still need me meh ?

just ate honeydew and the cupcorn and peanuts mum bought back fr night fair .

haoyi sent me this video .it's a video by plastic tree -spica pv .sad song ..




sid sent me the mediacorp website about 'you are the one ' !got the contestants photos and info .hehe and thats caleb .mr jappy !the jap guy !:D


see how fast you can type go this website :
http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home